[Phpmyadmin-devel] release time ? :)

loic-info at netcourrier.com loic-info at netcourrier.com
Mon Apr 9 12:15:31 CEST 2001

Hi all!

Sorry for the delay: I've spent some days out, far from my PC ;)

>I think we should make an official release in the next
>days/weeks. What is your opinion ?

I'll try to some huge tests tonight and tomorrow. To release an 'official non-official version' during the next week is a nice idea :)

>A feature I actually miss is a new button on the "insert record"
>screen.

Right. I'm afraid I can't work on this during the next days. I'll try to have a look at it at the end of this week.

>No time to work on that the next days (exams), but it shouldn't
>be hard.

Good luck for you exams ;)

>Regards from rainy Zürich,
Regards from rainy Versailles (France) :(,
Loïc

----- La messagerie itinérante sans abonnement NetCourrier -----
Web : www.netcourrier.com - Minitel : 3615 NETCOURRIER
Téléphone : 08 36 69 00 21