[Phpmyadmin-devel] tests on cvs version

Marc Delisle lem9 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 3 04:53:57 CEST 2001

Benjamin Gandon a écrit :

> Hi everybody,
>
> I made some tests on the cvs version and here are my comments:
> (...)
>
> - why DEVELOPER is not already removed from cvs ?

Done!

> - in Documentation.html: "Obviously, you're free to use whatever
>   coding style you want." Thas was true by the time Tobias started
>   coding. Now, I would put "Please follow the PEAR coding standards as
>   close as possible when indenting and formating your code."

Good idea! Are you modifying the file?

> - on main.php3, please remove the "Official phpMyAdmin Homepage" link!

Nope, phpwizard will remain the official homepage, as discussed with
Tobias.
I regret that Olivier does not have access to the main phpwizard page,
but
he has rights for the /projects/phpmyadmin page.

> - tbl_properties.php3: why is there only a "browse" link on top and
>   whereas then there are tree "Browse - Select - Insert" links? Why
>   not put the tree "Browse - Select - Insert" links on top of the
>   page too?

See the archives of the -devel list for a discussion about that.
Anyway for the next major version we have to redesign this page.

> - tbl_properties.php3: there is no link to "empty" the table. this
>   feature is only available in db_details.php3. why not putting it in
>   tbl_properties.php3?

Good idea!  Are you doing it?

> - PLEASE TELL IT WHEN YOU CHANG ALL END OF LINES! It's really a hell
>   dealing with confilcts all over each file! It's really not a common
>   thing, so you *MUST* warn everybody before doing it!

Do you mean when I used remove_control_m.sh?

Marc