[Phpmyadmin-devel] Rejoining

Marc Delisle lem9 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 8 16:23:46 CEST 2001

Robin Johnson a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> After a long sabbatical from developing on phpMyAdmin, due to final exams
> and a month long vacation in South Africa [able to check my email only
> with a 14.4 modem :-( ], I'm now coming back to carry on working.
>
> I have noticed a few new bits popping into phpMyAdmin since i've been
> using it as a user while I have been doing other things, and some of the
> new bits are definetly getting places.
>
> Just looking at the current status, 2.2.0-rc4, I'd assume we're working on
> fixing as many bugs as possible to be ready for -final. What are the most
> pressing issues that I can get to work on, and when are we aiming to
> release -final by?

Welcome back Robin!

You can pick an unassigned bug, but something bothers me: there have
been
bug reports about large dumps which take minutes, or which hangs.  I
could
not reproduce those, but I have only about 10 MB of data in my
databases,
so if you can try dumps on large databases and find something
reproducible,
it would certainly help.

Marc