[Phpmyadmin-devel] out_buffer_pre($ob_mode);

Dan Allen bigredlinux at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 22:13:24 CEST 2001

This post is simply a request for clarification.  What does the function
out_buffer_pre($ob_mode) do?  I am a bit confused, and all I know is
that if I use galeon the main.php is not rendered at all (and the source
is empty).  Now, I realize that this is not a phpMyAdmin bug, but
perhaps if I knew what it did, I could go over to the guys and gals at
galeon and let them know what is cause the browser to break.  Thanks for
the time!

Dan Allen