[Phpmyadmin-devel] left.php suggestions

Benjamin Gandon gandon at isia.cma.fr
Fri Aug 10 20:03:11 CEST 2001

> >Anyway, templates like in phpGroupWare would be the best way
> >to provide easy customization, but the current design is not
> >suitable for that. We should choose between some customization
> >with some cfg variables and a better design allowing themes.
>
> For 2.3.0 and not before IMO.

Actually, It's such a big work that it should come in
3.0 and not before :)

I think quite everything has to be changed. It's like
restarting from scratch. PhpGroupWare people have really
spend a lot of time on their kernel desing to acheive
such modularity capabilities. PhpMyAdmin was definitely
never designed for that. Tobias had not that time to spend
on it.