[Phpmyadmin-devel] Bug avalanche (Was left.php suggestions)

Alain Brissaud alain at brissaud.com
Fri Aug 10 20:41:35 CEST 2001

> (I know it' not such a hard thing to add but maybe
> we should concentrate on current bugs)

Speaking of bugs, I had a shock when I recently saw the tracker BUT :
- some bugs are actually closed or concerned previous versions
(448737-"user_details.php typos" or 448224-"(RC3) Maintain sql order after edit"
come to mind but there may be more since I only looked for a couple of minutes).
- some bugs are dupes or similar (444354 and 446830 ? 443499 and 448226 ? ...)
- some are irelevant (448226 ...)

[I may be worng for some bugs so please don't shoot me ;-)]

So it should be a good idea for the "assigned to" bugs to close the dead ones
(to have a clear view to _finally_ get to 2.2.0-final). And to make a bit of
cleaning :o)

Alain.