[Phpmyadmin-devel] Bug #449858, Error Changing Column DataType

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Sat Aug 11 04:47:22 CEST 2001

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Robin Johnson wrote:
>
> > Could somebody else please have a look at the sf bug page for this one,
> > and see if they have any other possible solutions that could be used for
> > this bug? I'll give 12 hours before I work on it.
>
> How does this patch look?
It looks like it should work, just test it and check it in to CVS if it
works fine. (I'm getting ready to go to a party)

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
QTOD: "I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
ICQ#       : 30269588 or 41961639
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/
Time Zone  : Pacific Daylight (GMT - 8)