[Phpmyadmin-devel] Rejoining

Geert Lund - SilverSoft Productions glund at silversoft.dk
Mon Aug 13 15:30:08 CEST 2001

>> I could not reproduce those, but I have only about 10 MB of data in my
>> databases, so if you can try dumps on large databases and find something
>> reproducible, it would certainly help.

> I have access to databases with 1.000.000+ records so I'll try to make some
> tests over the next couple of days to see if I can find a pattern or even
> reproduce the bug.

I've been testing with the very little information mentioned in the
assigned bug #448223 - and I'm not sure that I with the little available
information thats reported can reproduce the bug - so if any on this
list can tell more about the bug or even reproduce it - I'll be
greatfull to hear any information, because I don't think that I can
reproduce it at all.

(Marc - you opened the bug in the tracker - based on what information)

--
Kind regards
Geert Lund