[Phpmyadmin-devel] suggestion for reloading of left.php

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Tue Aug 14 22:33:35 CEST 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Dan Allen wrote:
> Anyway, long story short, we should run ereg on
> the query and search for CREATE or DROP at the
> beginning
>
> ereg("^CREATE|^DROP",$query)
Actually, if the user feeds a long set of queries in, it could be
anywhere in the list.
so
ereg("CREATE TABLE|CREATE DATABASE|DROP TABLE|DROP DATABASE",$query);

> and then reload the left.php if either of those
> are found.
Anybody got some suggestions on how to do this?

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
QTOD: "I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
ICQ#       : 30269588 or 41961639
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/
Time Zone  : Pacific Daylight (GMT - 8)