[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.2.0-final: when ?

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sun Aug 19 14:51:20 CEST 2001

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 12:17:17PM +0200, Loïc wrote:
> [About user administration pages]
> >Would it be possible to make it work also without javascript ?
> >For example the "Go" button on "add user" is not a standard submit
> >button, and this user administration page would be quite practical
> >on sysadmin work, on console+lynx... :)
>
> This MUST be done... but rewritting this script in a convenient format with
> such requirements is at least a one full day work. And I don't have so many
> free times now :(

quoi, c'est les vacances non ? :)    (what, don't you have holidays now?)

> >Other small anoying thing: on file upload, the whole file (even if 2MB big)
> >is displayed in the "Your SQL-query has been executed successfully"
> >box and in the "Run SQL query/queries on database ____" textarea.
> >For example on file upload, only display "File uploaded successfully, xxx
> >rows loaded" + mysql message if any, and keep the textarea empty ?
>
> Nice idea :)

just checked how hard it would be to fix that, and managed to do it
in a few minutes, so that is now in the cvs :)  It cvs-confliced
with your changes in db_readdump Loic, but it seems ok now.

So, back to "real" work now :/
Olivier