[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.2.0-final: when ?

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Mon Aug 20 17:30:46 CEST 2001

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Olivier M. wrote:
> hey, and what if an hacker deleted the mysqladmin command ? :)
You would run the 'mysql' command, and do commands yourself.

> Btw, phpMyAdmin *does* work with lynx, and it's sometimes
> much quicker than loading a graphical browser etc...
I find the text browser 'links' much nicer than 'lynx', as it supports
frames to make our lives easier.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
"Robbat2"
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
ICQ#       : 30269588 or 41961639
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net
Time Zone  : Pacific Daylight (GMT - 8)
-----PGP INFO-{---
Key ID:0x7E20DFA1
FingerPrint:
5447C73A 30FB144C 89521B69 2D6A615E 7E20DFA1
---}-PGP INFO-----