[Phpmyadmin-devel] /db_stats.php3 : stats about all databases

Steve Alberty alberty at neptunlabs.de
Wed Aug 22 11:19:57 CEST 2001

Hi

a little question, what is the second table (right side)

Top 19 , with descending order by size ? (why not top 20?)

Maybe we should write a little sentence over the tables, and
also in lower resolutions like 800x600 the site shows a bit ugly.

and also i miss the total of all rows .... :-)

Regards,

--
Steve