[Phpmyadmin-devel] look of main.php3 (suggestion)

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Wed Aug 22 20:31:49 CEST 2001

Hi Dan,

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 08:48:11AM -0700, Dan Allen wrote:
> I like that look, for how clean it is.  In followup to both this e-mail
> and the one about specifiying whether a socket is being used or not, I
> have this to suggest.

I like that too! :) Well, if you could get our current main.php3
and patch to make it a bit like yours (but with "our" font style and colors :),
I guess it would fit good in the current cvs...

Or tell us how to see the source code...

The pulldown menu with the languages is also something we
really need I think!

So, seems there are still quite of little things to do and test, and as
Loic (our XHTML & co. export :) won't be there the next days, I
think we could delay the release till middle of next week.
What do you think ?

Greetings,
Olivier