[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.0-FINAL - Not working anymore

Martin Marconcini megadeth at millic.com.ar
Fri Aug 24 00:34:58 CEST 2001

I AM A LAMER!!

I use php3 files not php but for some reason there IS a .php file on my
dir (I AM TERRIBLY SORRY)

I was editing .php instead of php3

As far as a lamer can say this version is working pretty good compared
to rc2..

Sorry.

Regards,

Martin Marconcini
www.marconcini.com.ar

"Life must be lived looking forward and can be understood only looking
backward." Soren Kierkegaard