[Phpmyadmin-devel] [assid at assid.com: phpMyAdmin CVS]

Olivier Mueller 8304 at 8304.ch
Sat Aug 25 19:12:41 CEST 2001

some personal mails I got (can't look at it for the moment)

----- Forwarded message from Satish Alwani <assid at assid.com> -----

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:03:32 -0400
From: "Satish Alwani" <assid at assid.com>
To: <mysql at 8304.ch>
Subject: phpMyAdmin CVS

Sorry,
ot exactly used to working with Beta versions of
oftwares which are based on something else...
ike in this case we require php.. mysql etc.
Okie heres my info
pache 1.3.20
ySQL 3.23.40
HP 4.0.6
rowser : Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5
perating System : Windows 98SE
VS Released : 23Aug2001
I know my PHP installation and mysql installation
s fine.. since the prev. version of phpmyadmin
et works.. and i do some scripting on this pc..
hich works.
As I mentioned earlier.. the left side shows the
atabase and tables okay.. but when i open
nything.. the main frame keeps wanting to
ownload the called page.
As soon as i get used to beta testing on softwares
ikle these again (been over year or so) i'll
tart commenting them in properly, sorry to be a
usisance till then.
Currently I'm testing for PHPEdit.. Its a IDE for
HP on windows. so as u can guess.. u dont need to
ention most of the supports u have.. except for
he os.. and im the one reporting all the weird
ugs in since i use it in my actual coding.
Ciao
ssid