[Phpmyadmin-devel] to delay or not to delay ?

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Mon Aug 27 23:24:33 CEST 2001

Hi Marc,

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 02:21:07PM -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> which bugs do you consider to be showstoppers?

don't know exactely right now (didn't followed the story the last
days: too much work). There were something about the import
of dumps not genereated by phpmyadmin, and something else
about sql queries with some backquotes problem (from the users
forum page as far as i remember).

Just also noticed a problem with the NOW() function: if
it's set and there is a value in the field, it won't be updated.
-> only if the field is empty. And as far as I remember, it
worked in the past when I wrote this patch...

Voila, that's what I have in mind currently :)  Will try to check
that NOW() problem tonight or tomorrow, and make some more tests.
And if I have your ok (with Loic and others here), we
could release it tomorrow (on tuesday), and see what happens...

Greetings,
Olivier