[Phpmyadmin-devel] patch for tbl_dump.php

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Tue Aug 28 13:53:57 CEST 2001

Hi again!

The patch from Dan & Ignacio is merged into the CVS.
I cannot retain the "text/plain" mime type because most of
the browsers do not suggest to download the generated file
with it but displays it on screen.

BTW I think there is a problem with the "attachment" clause
in the "Content-Disposition" header and IE5.0. Can someone
test this?

Loïc