[Phpmyadmin-devel] patch for tbl_dump.php

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Tue Aug 28 16:28:56 CEST 2001

Hi Marc & all!

>Just tested with IE 5.0 some dumps, both with .sql and .gz:
>the files generated are ok,

Great :)

>however after the file is saved, IE is still doing something,
>don't know what.

Maybe cleaning memory from useless segments? (I still can't
face the "dump hangs" bug).

>Any other tests needed?

Not at this time, thanks.

I've opened a bug report with known aliases bugs with the
current cvs version (bug #456119). I wonder if these ones
are showstoppers or not...

I'm currently working on bug #444279 that resurfaced
since we have to use back the remove_remark function.

Loïc