[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.4 revision

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Mon Dec 10 11:38:06 CET 2001

Hi List!

Marc wrote:
>Maybe a 2.2.3 before 2.2.4?

Maybe, yes ;)

>Do you mean releasing the new version with the new config/http/cookie
>mecanism?

Nope it was before I add this one. So we may now wait till you have build
the session wrapper and then release a 2.3.0-rc1 (isn't it a major change ?)

>A 32 MB table dump (uncompressed) still gets a memory limit error on
>the server.... since with phpMyAdmin 2.1.0 the same table dumps ok.

OK but now you see a php error message where, most of the times, you
just faced a "file not found" error before. The "improvement" I wa talking
about is just that.
To fix the whole problem you described here I'm afraid we have either to
remove the *zipping options, either to write temporary files on the server.

[About pointers]
>Looks ok with NN 4 and IE 5.5, will try tonight with good old Konq :)

Fine :) BTW I'm not really happy with the style of the left pointer: I don't
like the flashy color so much and maybe we should add something to
emphasis to db name.
Any suggestions?

Loïc