[Phpmyadmin-devel] warning in display_tbl.lib.php3

Garvin Hicking hicking at faktor-e.de
Tue Dec 18 01:49:05 CET 2001

> Warning: Undefined index: rowdata in
> phpMyAdmin/libraries/display_tbl.lib.php3 on line 925
> Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
> phpMyAdmin/libraries/display_tbl.lib.php3 on line 925
>
> --
> $verticaldisplay["rowdata"][$i][$foo] .=
> $verticaldisplay["data"][$foo][$i];
> --

Eek, sorry. My Bug. I developed using PHP 4.0.2, which didn't pop up error
messages in my environment by using uninitialized variables. But this should
be easily corrected, I think. Sorry for the inconvenience. :-\

(Couldn't do it by myself, I don't have CVS access and think it would be
unneccessary to give me access for this little change...)

MfG,
Garvin.