[Phpmyadmin-devel] Countdown... :)

Tue Jul 3 15:50:55 CEST 2001

Great! :)

Personally I think that there are enough new features in the cvs -devel
to call it:

phpMyAdmin 3.0

But, because we announced 2.2.0pre5, maybe 2.2.0 would be better :)

About the docs, I would like to help.  With products like this one, I
prefer when all docs is in one file for easy printing.  I think about a
unique Documentation.html with sections like:

- introduction
- features
- installation
- configuration file