[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re:The browsers we support...

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Fri Jul 6 22:36:43 CEST 2001

Hi Marc & all!

Marc wrote:
>We just got a bug report about Javascript in Konqueror.

Are you talking about the one submitted in the bug tracker
about the left frame?

>but I wonder: should we try to work around the problems of less-
>used browsers, or clearly state which browsers phpMyAdmin
>supports?

1st alternative as far as possible IMHO.
But we may also add some words in the documentation about
browsers we know they don't "like" the current phpMyAdmin
release (I'd started such a list at the top of the left.js script) .

Greets,
Loïc