[Phpmyadmin-devel] GZip dump feature (repost)

Sun Jul 8 04:11:24 CEST 2001

Armel,

good idea, even if I can't test it right now (will have to recompile :).

I like also the
if(function_exists("gzencode"))

I suggest you add to Documentation.html (maybe in the Introduction section)
the fact that it can gzip the dump if PHP has the zlib module.