[Phpmyadmin-devel] New Spanish Translation

Martin Marconcini megadeth at millic.com.ar
Tue Jul 10 10:51:50 CEST 2001

Guys: I've submitted to tracker/translations the new Spanish.inc.php3
containing many new translations (the file was incomplete). If there is
another place where I should submit it... please let me know.

There are still a few issues to fix, but I need to try the file and
check the context of every msg before I am sure it's correct in Spanish.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Martin Marconcini

"Life must be lived looking forward and can be understood only looking
backward." Soren Kierkegaard