[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.0 - Feature Freeze

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Tue Jul 10 20:00:37 CEST 2001

Bonsoir,

There were lots of interesting ideas on the list these days,
but I think we should first concentrate our work on the
last fixes before the 2.2.0-final release. By releasing
2.2.0rc1, I meant it would mean a feature freeze, but it seems
I forgot to write that somewhere, sorry.

As timeplan, I'd suggest:
	14/07: 	2.2.0rc2
	20/07:	2.2.0-final

Priorities (please comment!)
	- testing of all features (builing a "test-suite" ?)
	- bugfixes
	- documentation!
	- translations
	- small improvements
	- maybe a setup.php page, that would create the bookmarks
	  table automaticaly (input: db, login, pw: check how
	  phpmyedit does that for example).
	- but no more big changes please! :)

And please keep your strenghts for August and September, to
work on 2.3 :)

Olivier