[Phpmyadmin-devel] RE[2]: Two big bugs

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Fri Jul 13 13:41:44 CEST 2001

Hi Steve & all!

I hope to have fixed bug #1 I've sent a message about
yesterday (select * from aTable where afield <123 or
select * from aTable where afield like "arg").
I have to do some more testings but with a bit of luck
the fix will be on the CVS in the afternoon.

Once upon a time, Steve wrote:
>"show table status from aTable"
>this results a lot of warnings plus
>Can't read dir of './aTable/' (Errcode: 2)
>The Problem is in line 79 in sql.php3.

Well I'm afraid this is not a valid statement. According to the
manual it should look like:
SHOW TABLE STATUS [FROM db_name] [LIKE tbl_name]

Regards,
Loïc