[Phpmyadmin-devel] Using single quotes for better performances

Martin Marconcini megadeth at millic.com.ar
Wed Jul 18 21:55:45 CEST 2001

> So I guess we'll have a rc3 (to widely squash Loïc's new bugs ;-) )
and
> maybe
> the finale release for the 22 of July should be reconsidered.
>
> What do you think ?

Guys... I am "new". I've seen you working hard for this release. I am
willing to join the project and help if needed. Give me a task, and
evaluate the way I do it... but I don't want to just pick up any task
from the task list due the incoming release and the "features"
restriction.

I am all ears.

:)

Martin.