[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Using single quotes for better performances

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Thu Jul 19 20:49:42 CEST 2001

Hi Olivier & all!

>No problem... so let's say rc3 for 22/07, and a -final against
>beginning of august ?  I will be for a few weeks in germany
>after the 23/07, but I guess I'll find a phone plug there too,
>so that won't be a problem :)  Just updated the webpage.

OK, that seems fine to me as soon as we all agree that the version
I'm working on would be quite different from the current rc because,
since I need to rewrite many lines of the code because the (in)famous
'htmlspeciachars' bug, I've decided to also ensure that:
- the php code fits PEAR standards...
- ...and generates valid XHTML1.0 code.

It's a really huge work and I'm afraid it's difficult to share it. I've done
about
60% of the work but I'll be out (for working puprose :() all the next week,
so I'm not sure to have completed it before the end of July.

Is it a problem or not?

Regards,
Loïc