[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Using single quotes for better performances

webmaster at trafficg.com webmaster at trafficg.com
Fri Jul 20 03:01:45 CEST 2001

Hi Loic

Yes I'm fine thanks I have been very busy, and you?

>> I haven't test it yet because it runs it helps to show the second part of
the 'htmlspecialchars' bug <<

Don't bother running the function, I have just found a big bug in it :-( It
works fine with small queries but fails on larger multi field queries.

Why is 'htmlspecialchars' used for field editing?

>>Have you seen the message from Benjamin Gandon (A bit of story about
split_string()...) and the problem he faced with the 'split_sql_file()'
function?<<

No

The split_sql_file function doesn't use the split_string function!!!

Have fun
Pete