[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Using single quotes for better performances

Fri Jul 20 19:15:53 CEST 2001

Folks,

While I don't like this bug, I don't think it's a showstopper. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the bug
is only triggered if a table does not have a primary key (ok, maybe a primary key with 'say "hello"'
in it would trigger it, but this would be a very unusual kind of primary key).

So in real life, probably people won't face it too often, and it could wait after 2.2.0.

Marc