[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gzip HTTP Content-Encoding patch

webmaster at trafficg.com webmaster at trafficg.com
Fri Jul 20 19:30:43 CEST 2001

Hi

BTW, set_time_limit() does not work when PHP is in safe mode, a user
suggests in the PHP manual to
do this:

if (! get_cfg_var('safe_mode')) {
   set_time_limit(180);
}
<<<<<<<

Just put an @ in front of the set_time_limit function to suppress the
warning in then works in safemode, of course if the script is to long it
will still timeout though.

@set_time_limit(180);

Pete