[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Gzip HTTP Content-Encoding patch

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Fri Jul 20 19:45:57 CEST 2001

Hi list!

Pete wrote:
>Just put an @ in front of the set_time_limit function to suppress the
>warning in then works in safemode, of course if the script is to long it
>will still timeout though.

It's a far better solution: 'get_cfg_var()' may returns a wrong value if php
is loaded as an Apache module and an httpd.conf file modifies defaut
php settings (in this case you should use the php4 only 'ini_get()'
function).

Marc, in the 'ob.lib.inc.php3' script you should also put an '@' in front of
the 'function_exists()' function (php3.? only).

Regards,
Loïc

PS: I'll try to put online (as a tar.gz file) my new version during the
night.
      I'll tell you if I manage to do it.