[Phpmyadmin-devel] Translation: tbl_qbe.php3

Marc Delisle lem9 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 24 02:39:55 CEST 2001

Right away? cool :)

Ok I assigned the job to you.

Replace strings by $strSomething variables.
If you are on Unix, use lang/add_message.sh  or add_message_file.sh: they
will add the new English strings to all language files.

Translate the one you can.

If you have write access to cvs, commit your changes (and add an entry in
ChangeLog).  If not, attach the files to the Feature tracker for this job.

Send a message to the translators mailing list; but I guess the new
translations  will come to us in future updates, when the users of those
languages see the English messages.

Marc