[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2 versions

Geert Lund - SilverSoft Productions glund at silversoft.dk
Tue Jul 24 17:59:36 CEST 2001

> Feedback?

How large is the difference between the LV and CVS versions? I strongly
suggest that we consentrate on migrating the LV code into CVS so it's
available to testing by everyone and then freezes the project (no new
features - only bugfixes) until it's stable (tested by a RC4) and then
released - and then we carry on with new features...

That's a bit annoying this way - but if we don't use branching in CVS
then I think this might be the best way of doing things...

Other solution: freeze CVS and make the source ready for RC4 and get the
final version on the streets - then migrating the LV code to a new
release (2.3.0) instead...

But it depends on how much the LV code differs from the CVS code...

(and no, I'm unfortunately not testing the LV code, but is willing to do
so if anyone would kindly mail it to me) ;o)))

--
Kind regards
Geert Lund