[Phpmyadmin-devel] Loic 7 available - go for cvs :)

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Mon Jul 30 22:00:04 CEST 2001

Hi from Germany (very hot, hotel, slow modem, very $$$ line :-).

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 12:04:41PM -0400, root wrote:
> > > P.S.: can we put this one in cvs? :)
> anyone else has an opinion about this?  Should this version replace the
> cvs version (knowing that in cvs we can always extract an old version
> from it)?

Just quickly tested the loic7-version, and also found it seems to
work fine, so I would also vote for cvs. This way it will be easier
to correct the next bugs and patches. Please set it as version "rc4"
somewere, and why not tag (cvs tag) the current tree as "rc3" just
before the "big" cvs commit.

Viele GrĂ¼sse aus Stuttgart (will most probably be back home in
about one week).

Olivier