[Phpmyadmin-devel] Tow points

Armel FAUVEAU webmaster at phpindex.com
Tue Jul 31 23:22:51 CEST 2001

Hi all,

Tow points :

1) I add a new version of bookmark support. This new version should work
under advanced auth. Please, note that :

- there is a new field (user) in the table.
- the 'MySQL standard user' must have access (Select, Insert and Delete)
under the Bookmark Db.

If you could made somes tests, it would be nice.

2) In the documentation (Documentation.html), i see that :

phpMyAdmin can compress (GZip format -RFC 1952- or Bzip2) dumps and CSV
exports if you use PHP4 >= 4.0.4 with Zlib support (--with-zlib)
***and/or*** Bzip2 support (--with-bz2).

For me, it's Zlib support **OR** BZip2 support, but never both at the same
moment. I think it's not possible.

It is just a detail.

Regards,

Armel.