[Phpmyadmin-devel] add space usage and row statistics

Mon Jun 11 22:35:22 CEST 2001

Hi,

I find it quite interesting!

I was confused at first, because I was looking thru French eyes, and
the new variables were not installed in french.inc.php3.

If others like the modifications, could you add the variables with
add_message.sh or add_message_file.sh ?

Steve Alberty a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> i have add 2 new features in developer tree.
>
> the first display the size of the table in db_details.php3
> (detailed in tbl_properties.php3) and the second feature
> show a short row statistic in tbl_properties.php3.
>
> feedback?
>
> yours,
> --
> Steve