[Phpmyadmin-devel] Privilege name translation

Thu Jun 21 22:47:53 CEST 2001

Hi!

I want your feedback on this: in user_details.php3 we use some $str variables to translate the
privilege names, for example Select -> Sélectionner.

However, I think it would be better not to translate those privilege names, because they are too
closely tied to the MySQL-speak.

And also, in mysql.db, mysql.user, mysql.tables_priv, ... all the column names are in English
MySQL-speak.

So, probably user_details.php3 should use literals and not variables?

Service de l'informatique
Collège de Sherbrooke, Québec