[Phpmyadmin-devel] About the bookmark feature

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sat Jun 23 01:08:43 CEST 2001

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 11:07:04AM -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> I think we should release this:
> - current stable cvs as 2.2.0pre6
> - current devel  cvs as 2.3.0pre1  (what is unstable in this? :)

will be done tomorrow, on saturday (well, today... just comming back
from a movie :) if nobody has anything against that.

> Do we wait till the bug tracker shows 0 bugs before releasing 2.2.0?

if possible... Some of the things from the feature request tracker
would also be nice to have, but that's less urgent.

> Any news from Tobias?

Resent my answer to his latest mail for the third time this
week. He usually doesn't answer before 4-5 weeks, so well...
But for an official 2.2.0, we need the ftp access to the
current official pages.

Geert, do you maybe have these codes, or know somebody else
than would have them  (beside of tobias) ?

Regards,
Olivier
 Olivier Mueller - om at 8304.ch - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland
qmail projects: http://omail.omnis.ch  -  http://webmail.omnis.ch