[Phpmyadmin-devel] Release plans

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sat Jun 30 19:09:28 CEST 2001

>just checked my cvs docs: I don't see how it's possible
>to rename a branch. But we can still delete "stable", and continue
>to work on "phpMyAdmin-devel"..

I'm afraid you can't rename a branch. And to remove a branch
you'll have to open a request to the main SF tracker.

>1. We erase the "stable" branch and rename phpMyAdmin-devel
>to phpMyAdmin. It will be easier to work on a single branch.

Right. I agree too.

>2. We release the cvs phpMyAdmin (which was -devel) as v2.2.0
>in the next few days.

OK. I've merged most of the patch submitted to the patch tracker a
few hours ago. I'll try to clean this tracker during the week-end.
For the login/logout problems I'm still searching for the best
solution.
I'll also try to send Marc an example of the upload problem as soon
as I can find some time to do it.

Regards,
Loïc