[Phpmyadmin-devel] [RFC] Re: cvs tree split

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Fri May 4 11:00:47 CEST 2001

Hi All!

My turn: I'm Loïc Chapeaux from Versailles, France. My main activy is to achieve a PhD in housing economics. So I'm not sure to have many time to spend on phpMyAdmin but I'll do my best.
I'm sorry for Mirko but:
- I'm older than him (30);
- my other php scripting activity is... phpMyChat!

No website and no photo, sorry (let's say I've got a Venusian face :D).

If you won't dare, Olivier, I would like to add some comments to your original post:

* please work with a reporting error level set to 'E_ALL' while developping, else we would have to reply to lots and lots of annoying mails

* don't forget to use the 'garb_globals.inc.php3' library or at least to test the code with the 'register_globals' directive set to 'on' AND 'off' (same thing with the 'track_vars'  directive for php3 and php4 < 4.02).
Also ensure it runs with all the 'magic_quotes' directives positions.

Hum... that's enough, isn't it?

Have a good day,
Loïc