[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: /lang

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sat May 5 09:08:11 CEST 2001

Hi All!

>BTW do we have "official" translators for every
>language?

I don't think so.

>So a lag will develop, and it will be clean to see the new
>strings at the end of file.

Good idea :). An alternative would be to add a comment
at the end of the strings that needs to be translated (let's
say '// to translate' for example): this way alphabetical
order can be kept and it would easy for translators to find
what they have to work on.
Just my 2 cents...

BTW have you tried to upload some file to both the
current devel. versions. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems not
to work at all (even if a success message is displayed). I'll
try to investigate on this today.

Have a nice day/night,
Loïc