[Phpmyadmin-devel] Languages

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Sun May 6 01:05:25 CEST 2001

I've been looking a bit at all the languages files, and I see that the
existance of variables is horribly out of sync in some of them, yet others
have strings that are commented out, that I can't figure out why.

I'm going to try and put together a list of what variables there are,
which language files they exist in, and if they need to be translated or
not still.

Robin Hugh Johnson
"Robbat2"
QTOD: "I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
ICQ#       : 30269588 or 41961639
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net
Time Zone  : Pacific Daylight (GMT - 8)
-----GEEK CODE-{---
Version: 3.12 Serial: 2001041400
e* h! tv-- X+ W+++ N+++ w--- M P+ R O-
D++ V-- PS+ PE-- Y+ PGP++ r !y t-- 5
s+:- b+++
---}-GEEK CODE-----
-----PGP INFO-{---
Key ID:0x7E20DFA1
FingerPrint:
5447C73A 30FB144C 89521B69 2D6A615E 7E20DFA1
---}-PGP INFO-----