[Phpmyadmin-devel] new table maintenance

Marc Delisle lem9 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 7 04:34:16 CEST 2001

Hi,

thanks Robin for the new table maintenance features.

Would it be better to offer those features only if the table type
supports it?  For example, on an ISAM table, the CHECK command is not
supported.

Also maybe put the 4 options on the same line, like this:

    Table maintenance:  check   analyse   repair   optimize

with links (like they are now) or with 4 radio buttons and a GO button?

I am concerned that we are beginning to use much vertical space on the
page.

Marc (Lem9)