[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Advanced index creation

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Tue May 8 23:11:48 CEST 2001

Hi all!

First I would like to know if some of you have faced a
javascript error with the new version of the collapsible/
expandable list of db at the left frame. In the case of
negative replies I'll merge it in the stable branch
tomorrow.
I've just tested it with the new version of Mozilla and it
runs.

Marc wrote:
>I put a demo:
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=23067&atid=377411&file
_id=6094&aid=416674

Hue, sounds really interesting :) But you may need a large
screen to see all the indexes. BTW I'm not sure this is a
true problem...