[Phpmyadmin-devel] linux+netscape scrollbar problem ?

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sun May 20 23:48:53 CEST 2001

Hello,

As mentioned a week ago, with current version (pre3),
even if I have lots of databases listed in the left blue
frame, there is no vertical scrollbar displayed under
netscape 4.76+linux, and the only way to access a non listed
db is to type the url /db_details.php3?server=1&lang=fr&db=xyz_dbname.

Seems ok under windows or opera, but well, we're supposed to
improve phpmyadmin, not to add bugs... :)

Am I the only one having this little but annoying problem?
It's maybe because of the move of javascript stuff in another
file ?

Regards,
Olivier