[Phpmyadmin-devel] linux+netscape scrollbar problem ?

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Mon May 21 12:39:32 CEST 2001

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 09:16:59AM +0200, Loïc wrote:
> Hum, have you tried the latest CVS files releases because
> I've tried to fix the problem sunday (and it works now with
> NS for winwin)?

Merci Loic, it seems to work again under linux-NS.
Under linux-opera the databases do not expand, but
it's probably because the opera Javascript support
is not yet really working.

Other small suggestion: taking the "Table comments:"
and the "Table type:" fields at the end of the tbl_properties
page would probably be better (after "copy table to:").
(theses functions won't be used very often I guess).

But displaying the comments (if any) under the title
(Database yyyy - table xxxxxx), would maybe be nice :)
(without the field and button: takes too much space).

Salutations,
Olivier