[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: RC for 2.2.2

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Fri Nov 9 06:24:01 CET 2001

Hi Marc!

>Loïc, do you need more testers of this patch?
>Will it go in 2.2.2?

Well have you tested the last beta? If you (and maybe others)
don't find bugs, I will commit it tonight (let's say about 5 or
6 hours from now).

Two notes:
- could you test the improvement I've commited this morning
   while killing process (once killed, you should now come
   back to the process list rather than the main page);
- I'm still searching a solution for bug #474943...

Loïc