[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: RC for 2.2.2 (indexes editing,....)

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 12 02:54:01 CET 2001

Hi everybody

I've tested version in cvs and there are still some problems while adding
fields to existing index. Tomorrow I'll have a look at it and probably make
some fix of it.

And there also could be some JavaScript that would disable non-text fields,
while selecting index type "FULLTEXT". I'm not so familiar with JavaScript to
make sure that my fuction will work on all (or at on least majority) of
browsers.

Regards
	Michal Cihar
	nijel at users dot sourceforge dot net