[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.2-rc2

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Mon Nov 26 02:35:01 CET 2001

Hi List!

I would like you to test the current CVS version because
two important fixes has been commited since 2.2.2-rc1:
- output buffering was never used for the left frame and this
  was the reason for a strange behaviour under win XP (it
  may also help to fix some crashes with win NT/2000 and
  Apache or IIS but I'm not sure of it) ;
- there were a possible security hole with the uploading
  feature.

Maybe we should plan to roll a rc1 at the end of this week,
this way we may also be able to test PMA under php 4.1.0
that will be released very soon (Zeev talked about today).

Just a not so funny note about sessions and this new php
release: see http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=100676695925860&w=2

Loïc